ISRAEL'S NAZI LIKE GENOCIDE EXPOSED:"313 Jewish survivors and descendants of survivors and victims of the Nazi genocide have signed this letter written in response to Elie Wiesel’s manipulation of the Nazi Genocide to attempt to justify the attacks on Gaza. Please donate to help us run this letter as a half-page ad in the New York Times"
Jewish survivors and descendants of survivors and victims of Nazi genocide unequivocally condemn the massacre of Palestinians in Gaza
As Jewish survivors and descendants of survivors and victims of the Nazi genocide we unequivocally condemn the massacre of Palestinians in Gaza and the ongoing occupation and colonization of historic Palestine. We further condemn the United States for providing Israel with the funding to carry out the attack, and Western states more generally for using their diplomatic muscle to protect Israel from condemnation. Genocide begins with the silence of the world.
We are alarmed by the extreme, racist dehumanization of Palestinians in Israeli society, which has reached a fever-pitch. In Israel, politicians and pundits in The Times of Israel and The Jerusalem Post have called openly for genocide of Palestinians and right-wing Israelis are adopting Neo-Nazi insignia."
- Hajo Meyer, survivor of Auschwitz, The Netherlands.
- Henri Wajnblum, survivor and son of a victim of Auschwitz from Lodz, Poland. Lives in Belgium.
- Renate Bridenthal, child refugee from Hitler, granddaughter of Auschwitz victim, United States.
- Marianka Ehrlich Ross, survivor of Nazi ethnic cleansing in Vienna, Austria. Now lives in United States.
- Irena Klepfisz, child survivor from the Warsaw Ghetto, Poland. Now lives in United States.
- Hedy Epstein, her parents & other family members were deported to Camp de Gurs & subsequently all perished in Auschwitz. Now lives in United States.
- Lillian Rosengarten, survivor of the Nazi Holocaust, United States.
- Suzanne Weiss, survived in hiding in France, and daughter of a mother who was murdered in Auschwitz. Now lives in Canada.
- H. Richard Leuchtag, survivor, United States.
- Ervin Somogyi, survivor and son of survivors, United States.
- Ilse Hadda, survivor on Kindertransport to England. Now lives in United States.
- Jacques Glaser, survivor, France.
- Norbert Hirschhorn, refugee of Nazi genocide and grandson of three grandparents who died in the Shoah, London.
- Eva Naylor, surivor, New Zealand.
- Suzanne Ross, child refugee from Nazi occupation in Belgium, two thirds of family perished in the Lodz Ghetto, in Auschwitz, and other Camps, United States.
- Bernard Swierszcz, Polish survivor, lost relatives in Majdanek concentration camp. Now lives in the United States.
- Joseph Klinkov, hidden child in Poland, still lives in Poland.
- Nicole Milner, survivor from Belgium. Now lives in United States.
- Hedi Saraf, child survivor and daughter of survivor of Dachau, United States.
- Michael Rice, child survivor, son and grandson of survivor, aunt and cousin murderd, ALL 14 remaining Jewish children in my Dutch boarding school were murdered in concentration camps, United States.
- Barbara Roose, survivor from Germany, half-sister killed in Auschwitz, United States.
- Sonia Herzbrun, survivor of Nazi genocide, France.
- Ivan Huber, survivor with my parents, but 3 of 4 grandparents murdered, United States.
- Altman Janina, survivor of Janowski concentration camp, Lvov. Lives in Israel.
- Leibu Strul Zalman, survivor from Vaslui Romania. Lives in Jerusalem, Palestine.
- Miriam Almeleh, survivor, United States.
- George Bartenieff, child survivor from Germany and son of survivors, United States.
- Margarete Liebstaedter, survivor, hidden by Christian people in Holland. Lives in Belgium.
- Edith Bell, survivor of Westerbork, Theresienstadt, Auschwitz and Kurzbach. Lives in United States.
- Janine Euvrard, survivor, France.
- Harry Halbreich, survivor, German.
- Ruth Kupferschmidt, survivor, spent five years hiding, The Netherlands.
- Annette Herskovits, PhD, hidden child and daughter of victims, United States.
- Felicia & Moshe Langer, survivors from Germany, Moshe survived 5 concentration camps, family members were exterminated. Live in Germany.
- Adam Policzer, hidden child from Hungary. Now lives in Canada.
- Juliane Biro, survivor via the Kindertransport to England, daughter of survivors, niece of victims, United States.
- Edith Rubinstein, child refugee, granddaughter of 3 victims, many other family members were victims, Belgium.
- Jacques Bude, survivor, mother and father murdered in Auschwitz, Belgium.
- Nicole Kahn, survivor, France.
Children of survivors: 118 signatories
Grandchildren of survivors: 111
Great-grandchildren of survivors: 12
Other relatives of survivors :51